Friday, January 9, 2009

Brit's Brithday request...good stuff

Britain started Colemans Childrens Academy this week for play school and she loves it. She met a boy the first day and they are inseparable. Lawson is in Colemans before and after school program as well and enjoys all the fun he is having.

Ok onto my topic…I asked Miss Brit what she wanted for her birthday yesterday and she replied…
Brit: I want two fake dogs (We already have two real dogs)
Me: You mean more littlest pet shop ones? Or a stuffed one?
Brit: No the kind that are breakable and they are big and you sit them outside your front door

So she wants garden dogs how funny is that….and she wants to put them outside the house for everyone to enjoy. How sweet…I told her I would look for some but she should still expect a present she can enjoy. She wants one to look like Maverick and the other like Kip…So if anyone sees a St. Bernard or furry little white doggy garden statue please call me!

2 comments:

The Greenwell's said...

OMG!!! How funny! That's so cute she wants everyone to enjoy her present!!

Char said...

She is so precious! Can't wait to pick up the kids after work today - I'm counting the minutes.
;-0