Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The 4th of July

Oh my what fun the kids and I had Friday. We lit off some fireworks and made special fourth of July cupcakes. Britain's favorite fireworks are the small decorative ones, just like her mama! Lawson likes his fireworks big and loud. If most of you don't already know, I love Smart Water...its natural and so hydrating...well the other day at Lawson's tball game Brit poured out the smart water on the ground and I asked her "what did you do that for?" and she responded "now the ground is smarter mama." Also on Sunday Brit decided she wanted to quiz me and give me words to spell she was getting frustrated when I could spell all the words so she said " mom your too smart you're not allowed to drink smart water ANYMORE." So adorable! Lawson is really wnjoying his last week of tball, I think I may have a future ball player on my hands. Sasha (as Brit calls her)and (Miss Purrrrsia as Lawson calls her) has fit right into our family. She is a lot of fun for all of us with her loud meowing demanding that we pet and adore her. I got to see a fireworks show on Beaver lake this year, it was put on by Ventris Trail's End Resort...it was a great show!

No comments: