Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 2010





Oh my where to begin? I must say I love this Windows Live Writer for blogs! It makes blogging even more simple. Miss Britain officially turned 5! I can’t believe my baby is 5 already! Where does time go? I will post some pictures from her birthday as well as Lawson’s Valentines party. What a great time we had. I managed to find Hello Kitty cupcakes for Britain to share with her pre K friends. They were adorable! I asked Brit where she wanted to go for her special birthday dinner or if she wanted me to make her something special….all she wanted was a lunchable and sparkling grape juice. We had a mini cake for dessert after gymnastics as a final celebration to a very special day. She is having her birthday party this Saturday at her gymnastics place. She is very excited! I can’t wait to tackle a hello kitty cake! I would love to share more but I am off too pick up Lawson at school and wake Brit up from her nap. I am so blessed to have such an abundance of time with my babies! I love being able to take Lawson and Brit to school every morning!Brit5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very hard to believe that little Brit is 5 years old! I thought about her on her birthday. I hope she will always know that she is in my heart as she and I always use to say "I love you so much it matters!" AND boy is that the truth! Same with Law Dog - they will always be my grandchildren to me no matter what the future may hold. Hope all is well with everyone! Grandma Susie Coble

Abby said...

Thank you Grandma Susie anytime you want to see the kiddos just let us know :) You are well loved.