Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Update

Where do I start there is so many new things to share. Lawson turned 8 years old! Where has the time gone? His newest response to anything now is “Hey I’m just a kid.” We celebrated his birthday with video game shopping a trip to the lake riding the jet skiing and cake. He is having a swim party this weekend. Tadd came home from work the beginning of July and the kids and I were so HAPPY to see him. The fourth of July was a big day for our family. Tadd asked me to marry him on the fourth. We spent a beautiful day on the lake then a BBQ and home made ice cream at the Ivy’s house then fireworks. Tadd and I were sitting next to one another watching the firework show and during the finale I was enjoying the pretty fireworks when I heard “Hey babe..” I look to my side and Tadd isn’t there instead he is on his knee with a ring in his hand and asking me to marry him. I was taken by complete surprise and of course said yes. The kids are very excited they can’t wait for us to be married and be one big happy family. Lawson was amazing during football this year. His last game he made multiple tackles and they announced his name over the loud speaker acknowledging the AWESOME tackle. I was SO very proud of him. Lawson is such a helper and sweet caring soul we are so blessed that he is in our lives. Britain is doing soccer again and finished her first season of tball. She is such a sporty girl. This morning while brushing her teeth she came to me and handed me a tooth. That’s rigt my little girl is losing her baby teeth. She is growing up! Tomorrow is the first day of kindergarten for her and she is ready…me not so much…I am going to try and post more and merge this blog with my new blog as well…

No comments: