Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kiddo Funnies

So the other day I took the kids to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner…Lawson and I shared the salmon ( I love we have the same tastebuds) and as we were leaving Brit said “this place doesn’t give those crackers with the jokes inside?” I’m like what…you mean a fortune cookie..she’s like yeah thats what it is a cracker with a joke….Apparently she likes her fortune cookies.We had a blast trick or treating over the weekend. We went to Bentonville First Baptist Octoberfest then hit up some houses around the neighborhood. The kids had a blast! We even got to trick or treat Miss Becky’s! In the car on the way home the kids were fighting about weather or not they may get a brother or a sister in a few years. Britain wants a sister , Lawson a brother, it got heated until Brit said BOTH. We went to the coolest Halloween party that had a haymaze, hayrides, a haunted trail complete with a guy jumping out with a chainsaw. Brit was Dorothy and Lawson was a witch doctor. I got to enjoy their class parties again this year, nothing beats the excitement on their face when you show up at their school! I wish I had more time to blog….I am forgetting all the funny things the kiddos have done lately :)

No comments: