Monday, August 23, 2010

Birthday Party ( photos to come )

We survived another birthday party! Lawson had his 8th Birthday celebration at the Springdale Aquatic Park. He had many good friends join him and everyone loved swimming. Both my kids were jumping off the high dive. What brave children I have! I attempted to make an amazing cake but about 10:00pm Friday night there was a cake mishap...Tadd to the rescue went to Wal-Mart and got me supplies to make a back up cake and when I picked up the kids about 6am and Lawson saw his cake he thought it "rocked." I guess my backup cake wasn't so bad. We had such a wonderful time swimming with everyone. Lawson spent Saturday night at his dad's and his buddy Kaddin spent the night and I heard they played with every present he received! I'm so glad he enjoyed himself and had such great friends to help celebrate his special day. Sunday Tadd and I went to a car show and then hung out at his friend's pool. Not a bad way to wrap up the weekend. On Friday I had the day off and took the kids to school and went to Brit's kindergarten orientation. We found out we got Mrs.. Mueller for a teacher, She is very nice and we are so very glad! I started the morning today off great with picking up the kids about 6:45 and getting the privilege to take them to school. I love that I start work a little later so that I can take them to school every day. I cherish the talks we have in the car in the mornings. Brit didn't went me to walk her into school so I watched and made sure they went into school before leaving..both my babies are so independent, They grow way too quickly.

No comments: