Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Some Happenings

Oh my gosh I have been mia and there is so many things I want to remember. I’m going to start out with some Britainisms as I like to call them. The other day Britain looks at me and says I’m the same color as you except this arm right here on me is darker because its my “window arm.” HAHA She said she got that from Tadd. A good Lawsonism happened the other day when he got home from cub scouts he said as he walked in ..”its magic” ..Im like what? Hes like the house is magically clean..I could only wish that we had a cleaning fairy. We have been busy with Lawson’s machine pitch baseball and Britain’s soccer. I also managed to get her into a ballet class and she LOVES it! She is in an advanced calls with second  year ballerinas and some even 7 year old. Tadd left for work a few weeks ago and Brit managed to find a dirty shirt of his and she has been sleeping with it and carrying it around making everyone sniff the armpit of the shirt…yum! Lawson is becoming quite the reader and speller. He has an amazing talent for word problems. Who would have thought? :) Britain made up her own joke on the way to school  Monday…Lawson why did the chicken cross the road? Lawson’s response “ to get to the other side” Britain “no to get to the other side so he can kick Lawson.” 2010 has been such an amazing year for me and my family. We are so blessed to have one another and to have overcome so much. I cannot wait to become an official family with Tadd and the kids. Britain says that we have to get married because she told me to marry him! :)

No comments: